The EPIC Summit isn’t your every day industry conference with boring food, generic, stuffy presentations, and little takeaway. We are excited to present a luxe summit like none other. From valuable education you can use NOW, to jaw-dropping decor, culinary delights, and surprises, The EPIC Summit promises to be an event not to be missed!
Below is just a taste of what your time at The EPIC Summit will include. Be ready for a FULL day of learning, networking, food, and fun!
Thursday, March 29th
- Arrivals / Hotel Check-in
VIP Soiree6:30 to 9:30
Meet and greet with professionals from all over the country as well as many of the EPIC Faculty in a casual and fun setting. Welcome soiree is reserved for our VIP Attendees (includes hotel stay). TO REGISTER AS A VIP CLICK HERE. For more information, you can also visit read here where there is more information.
Friday, March 30, 2012
- 7:30-8:30 am Registration in Main lobby and Casual Continental Breakfast. Trade Show Open in Main Ballroom.
Make your way to the Main Ballroom for Opening Remarks from EPIC Founders Karina Alvela and Marni Gold and a morning of General Sessions. Trade show will be open until 2pm.
- 8:30- 9:30 am Mobile/Social Media for Event Business– Sonny Ganguly (click links for class description)
- 9:30-10:00 am How to Book 6-Figure Clients – Donnie Brown
- 10:00 – 11:00 am Event Trends for 2012 Panel Discussion – Bernadette Coveney Smith, Donnie Brown, Sharon Naylor Torris, Molly Tully, Ari Starkman, Chris Easter, Anne Chertoff
- 11:00 – 12:30 pm Become an Expert in your Specialty and Explode your Business – Neil van Niekerk, Bernadette Coveney Smith, Katie Carrier, Jen Rosenbaum
Lunch will be served from 12:30 to 2pm. Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch provided by The Elan and some surprises as well.
- 1:00-2:00 (during lunch) Get Seen, Get Noticed! Media and PR Panel – Molly Tully, Jenelle Hamilton, Karina Alvela, Anne Chertoff, Alan Berg, Sharon Naylor Torris
Now you can make your way to your pre-selected Workshops! Most are included in your EPIC tuition. A few workshops are valuable extras. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for any with a ($).
- 2:00 – 2: 45 pm The Top 10 Legal Issues for Event Professionals – Katy Carrier ( Room)
- 2:00- 2:45 Lighting Techniques to take Your Photography Business to the Next Level -Neil van Neikerk ($) (this workshop is on a first come, first served basis and has limited rooms so contact email@example.com to register,(Isabella Room)
- 3:00 – 4:00 pm Culinary Trends: Food & Events Meet Design & Flavor – Chef Macri, Ari Starkman ($) (Skylight Room)
- 3:00- 4: 00 pm Boudoir Photography 3:00-4:00 Jennifer Rozenbaum (Isabella Room)
- 4:00 – 5:00 Using Social and Traditional Networking to Grow Your Event Business – Liz King, Karina Alvela, Marni Gold, Erik Kent, Chris Easter, Stephanie & Jeff Padovani (Allessandra Room)